Hola Munchkins!
Today's edition of April Faves comes to you a few days late, but at least it's here!

Let's start with the one piece of skincare for this month - Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Sunshield Superfluid SPF 50+. I am the biggest advocate of sun care there is going, and often wondered why nothing seemed to live up to the Heliocare that I used to use. Enter Soap & Glory.  A lightly tinted fluid that sinks into the skin whilst moisturising, and smells oh-so-fruity. Normally this is the last step in my skincare, over my moisturiser, but on the rushed occasions when this has been all I've done in the way of skincare, my skin has still felt hydrated.  Segueing into bases, the Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup in 2WN1 has been my ultimate rediscovery. Super-thin, but somehow with acres of coverage, this looks more like skin than most of my foundations. I tend to conceal first, then beauty blend this over the top, using the tiniest amount to achieve flawless, healthy coverage.  



Next up, two hand-ish bits: Neom Complete Bliss Moroccan Blush Rose Organic Hand Cream - bit of a mouthful, but a wonderful, velvety product that has been keeping my mitts in tip-top shape. Drum roll for the nail shade of the moment - Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Huckleburry. This. Is. Divine. I don't normally gravitate towards colours that aren't what my head calls "normal" nail colours, but this is on a whole other level. Not baby blue, but leaning a little more cloud-like, this cool-tone is wonderfully spring-y, but I can easily see it translating into summer without a hitch. Love it so much that I painted my nails with it twice in a row. The usual beautiful Barry M Gelly formula, chip-resistant and high-gloss. Heart it.

Newest discovery - the ultimate dupe for my huggggeeeeely expensive Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder.  Thanks to Kaushal from Kaushal Beauty, I have discovered Natural Collection's Crushed Walnut Eyeshadow, which may actually be EVEN BETTER than my Kevyn Aucoin. I've been favouring the super-sculpted Kimmy K look (when do I not!), and this is amaze! I will do a separate review on the ASAP. 

The last four products are all about the eyes - something I've been loving this month, khol-rimmed eyes, all smudged, with lashings of mascara, and perfected brows.  We start with a very old fave, that kind of got lost in the new generation of liner-hype - the Rimmel Soft Khol Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black. I line the upper lash line and smudge it out, both waterlines, and the bottom lash-line, then reline the top lash-line close to the actual lashes. Next up, a coat or two of Loreal's Voluminous mascara, followed by Sleek's Full Fat Lash Mascara. Last of all, brows courtesy of Sleek's Eyebrow stylist, pencil first, followed by spoolie and VOILA!

That is the entirety of April's faves - a few new discoveries, and a few re-discoveries!
Much Love, Ani x