Oooooooo I haven't used that word 'rave' in a post title before.  It's really a review, but a review of something I really like, so I decided to 'rave' it up.  Kinda bored of the word review=p.  Anyways, Lanolips (I feel like there should be a chorus of angelic sounds here!) is something I've wanted for a while, but for some reason couldn't bring myself to part with the over £10 it costs.  Buuttttt, the other day when I picked up a few bits at boots, they had the good old 3 for 2 on skincare, so I took the plunge.  Incidentally, a while ago I watched a BBC3 programme about Lanolin, the main ingredient in Lanolips, and I therefore know it is a by-products of sheep's wool.  It conditions the wool of the sheep, and when sheep are sheared, the lanolin is taken away and used in a variety of beauty products.  So no sheep are harmed in the making of Lanolips!  
Anyways, Lanolips is a multi-purpose balm (they're really having a moment atm!), which the back of the tube says can be used for "chapped lips, nursing nipples. cuticles, dry nasal passages, dry and itchy skin and more" as well as being:
  • 100% Ultra pure medical grade lanolin
  • 100% natural based
  • Holds 200% of its own weight in moisture
  • Vegetarian & Baby friendly
  • Animal-cruelty free
  • Non-irritating
Phew.  Bit of a long list.  But I'm sure you can work out from all of those properties, that it is insanely moisturising.  It is a thick balm, that can be thinned almost to a thick oil by the heat of your fingers.  I squeeze a little onto my finger and smoosh it on my lips.  Bliss.  And basically, long story short, it is saving my lips.  I love it.  It is simple, no scent, no taste, 2 ingredients (Lanolin, Lanolin Oil) and is just good old fashioned simple.  Maybe that's why it works so well.  
And this is my rave!
Love A.x
How are you? You look awfully nice today. Maybe don't wear a bra next time... No, I was talking to you. No, not her. I don't know her name. What is it? Lanolin? Lanolin? Like sheep's wool? 
-Anchorman