Quick post featuring my face!  This is what happened when I remembered a GossMakeUpArtist vid involving sculpting with cream products at midnight.  Well I don't really have a whole lot of creams that are bases - cream blushes I have plenty of, but not so much of the Foundations etc.  So I improvised and created a contoured look with the different shades of foundations I have in my collection.  First off, I'll talk you through the products:
L-R: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Concentrated Formula, Revlon ColorStay in Natural Tan, Vichy Dermablend Foundation in Gold, Nars Sheer Matte in Stromboli, Sleek Medium Contour Kit, Mac Eyeshadow Palette, Mac Sinister Lipstick.
I actually thought I was going to be playing around with make-up, and creating more looks than I actually did, which is why I prepped with the heavy duty Cocoa Butter!  I then applied the Colorstay to my entire face using both my Beauty Blender and Sigma F82, working it right into the skin.  What I did next was to use the Beauty Blender with the Dermablend - which is darker than my skintone - to the hollow beneath my cheekbones, my jawline, top of hairline, sides of nose, tip of nose and centre of the top half of the chin, to mimic where the sun naturally catches the face.  I then set with my Body Shop Loose Powder and Vichy Powder.
L-R: ColorStay in Natural Tan, Dermablend in Gold, Sheer Matte in Stromboli.
Next was to further enhance the contouring done by the foundation by adding some powder contour and highlight.  For this I used my Sleek Contour Kit in Medium, dusting the contour colour over the areas that I had previously darkened with foundation, then using the highlight colour down the centre of the nose, in a C-shape from the tops of cheekbones to the eye/temple area, in between the eyebrows, and bottom of the centre of the chin.  I then attempted to contour my eyes, using the lightest shade from my Mac palette as the base, and working the brown and black from the Mac palette, along with the contour colour from the Sleek kit, through the crease, keeping on layering and blending, layering and blending!  The brown from the Mac palette was used as liner, and Clinique mascara was applied to the lashes.
L-R: Sleek Contour Kit Medium highlight, contour, Lightest Mac e/s, Brown Mac e/s, Black Mac e/s.
And the last thing was the lippy, and I chose to use a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry under-used product in my make-up bag - Mac Sinister.  I always feel self conscious with a darker lip.
Mac Sinister (appears darker on my lips due to my lips being fairly pigmented).
And here are the results: 
A bit of a different look for me with the dark lip - not really sure how I feel about it!
Love A.x