I've been umming and ah-ing over this post for a while now: I wasn't sure what to say about the cosmo beauty blender, but I finally do!  So have a quick gander at these pics and I'll tell you all about it!
This little teeny weird looking sponge is actually a bit of a revolution to me!  I've had it for a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time, after looking for it for an eternity: I got it (Superdrug) and was just so disappointed.  Don't ask me why, I don't really know!  But the other day I was watching one of  gossmakeupartist's vids, and suddenly felt the need to retry my blender.  And OMG it was just amazing.  I needed to be bouncing the blender - I think I was just dragging it before tbh, and now foundation is just even more flawless than with my sigma F82!  I use the F82 for adding a heavier coverage to places that need it, but the blender helps the foundation to really almost fuse with my skin!   
All in all, great little tool, great finish, and a pretty great price from what I remember!!
Love A.x