I tried this, once upon a time. Things did not quite end happily ever after. Then I tried it again, recently, and the angels sang a little bit. What changed? Well, quite a lot, truth be told. In the first instance, I used this at a time when my skin was in a volatile phase. I imagine, therefore, that the Cocoa Butter, and plethora of essential oils just didn’t sit well with my skin. Fast forward a good five years, and this substance is the bee’s knees. Thick, unctuous, substantial, sumptuous, this is everything I envision in a cleanser. The mere experience of pumping the dense cream, distributing between both hands – a quick snuffle before the mechanics – and the sensation as it hits the skin, is just delightful. Massaged in, it delivers a circulation boost, eliminates super-heavy eye make-up, as well as a whole face of make-up, sunscreen, and daily pollution.


As a second cleanse, equally as wonderful on my oily skin. The consistency segues into the perfect facial, with skin left purified, plump and hydrated.

In my eyes, a multitude of use for this lovely green bottle. 

Much love,
Ani

p.s. in further news, I love the stuff so much that I've repurchased twice, and also managed to get my hands on the limited edition triple tin and am currently using the Grapefruit & Patchouli, as I thought this would be my least fave - but for a least fave, it's pretty darn good!