It is not often that I hit pan on, or finish products - I am quite the fickle one when it comes to make up, I like to know what's going on, what's new, and what each of those new things can bring to my very full table.  But lately, I have been trying the less waste, more exploring of my own products way of life, and it's been pretty fulfilling actually. What it means is that I am now hitting pan on items, repurchasing things for the first time in my life, and finding those everyday essentials that I can apparently no longer live without. These four products are staples in my everyday life - with three of them actually being used almost without fail everyday.
First up, my chosen all-round powder of the moment - L'oreal The Powder True Match in Golden Beige. This is the best all-round powder I have found, and I have tried soooo many. It is a pressed, coloured powder that finished off a foundation look, adds a soft matte-ness, and a hint of colour to the skin. It helps my ever-oily skin to stay first softly matte, then on the right side of dewy as the day wears on, and doesn't look cakey when reapplied after a blot. This is the powder I used to set my foundation daily, then pop it in my handbag for touch-ups on the go - very unusual for me to only use one product for both.  
Next, the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium - something I have used daily since buying about a year and a half ago - this may be one of the most innovative, best products on the market. Super soft in texture, blends away to nothing, or can be built up to impressive Kimmy K proportions, this is the perfect grey / brown / taupe for creating cheekbone shadow. I absolutely adore it, and use it with a variety of sized brushes depending on how subtle (or unsubtle as is sometimes the case) I wish to be. This is a definite need-to-repurchase product. 
The Balm Bahama Mama is my general bronzing go-to on the days when I fancy adding a little colour to my visage. Equally good at creating cheekbones, or for bronzing up the face, this colour runs a tad "dirty" which I feel looks pretty natural and warm at the same time and looks to be one that would work on all skin tones. This was a steal from T K Maxx years and years ago.
Last up, what may as well be the only blush in my whole collection - I have so much love and time for the Bourjois Blush Exclusif that I have already bought my next little pot, so that I never have to be without it. Apparently, this pulls a slightly different pink on everyone - having only tried it on myself I can only testify to the slight hint of Barbie, cool-toned pink that it leans on me. I use an angled blush brush to apply, and find it can be layered from a wash of pink, to a full-on "I'm out tonight" kind of pink. Beautiful texture, beautiful product.
I hope you liked reading about the items that I so obviously can't live without!
Much love,
Ani x