Repurchasing doesn't come naturally to me. I am inquisitive, curious, some may say to a fault - but then again, at least I know that if I repurchase anything, it's pretty much worth it's weight in gold!
First up, my deodorant, and yes, it is men's deodorant. I don't really like the floral scents of women's deodorants, or the artificial clean scent that they often try to sell us, so I stick to men's deodorants. My fave and most trusted is the Nivea Men - the Cool Kick 48hour is my usual, but I thought I'd mix it up and live a little with the Stress Protect Version - #wild. Next up, what every girl needs during summer - some razors. I like these Bic Soleil ones - the handle is easy to hold, the blades sharp and triple, they are fun colours and were on offer at Boots for £2.99 for the 8. Last of all, my beloved Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean - perfect for quick cleanses, long massage-y cleanses and for using as a mask.
And that was all my current repurchases.
Much love,
Ani x