Hola Munchkins!

It seems many, many, many of you had a little bit of love for my J Lo post - thank you, thank you. I may continue to try out more celeb make up styles =).

Today I come to you with the first impressions of the Aromatherapy Associates Triple Rose set that came in this month's Marie Claire. First off, I LOVE rose, and this rose scent is no exception. Apparently formulated with the aforementioned three roses: Moroccan, Turkish and Bulgarian - I really feel like I can smell all three, though that might be wishful thinking on my behalf. But basically, the scent is a true rose scent, not sickly sweet, nor artificial.


Onto the actual products - it is basically love. I love them all. No joke. Ultimate luxury facial experience to be had with these bad boys right here. Let's start with the Cleanser: for whatever reason I was expecting a balm cleanser, but this is a lovely, comforting creamy cleanser that I adore. Soft on the skin, but brilliant at dissolving a full face of makeup, this is perfect for either first or second cleanse, or both. Leaving the skin fresh, plumped and not stripped, it is a super lovely and effective cleanser.  

Let's move onto the Hydrating Mask: again, for whatever reason, this time I was expecting a cream mask, and was pleasantly surprised to be faced with a calming, soothing, cooling gel mask that sunk into the skin in such a lovely way. I actually didn't bother to rinse this off, instead leaving it to sink in fully, then following with the Renewing Moisturiser.

Ah, the moisturiser - another little piece of heaven! Thick, but thin, cooling, and immensely hydrating - this has been my go-to moisturiser for a week now, and I love it. It sinks in, leaving a slight residue that I know will get to work whilst I'm sleeping, and skin actually looks rested when I awake.

The bonus of all of these is the beautiful scent - I can't help but to inhale and start to feel somewhat relaxed. A beautiful set, which I think I might actually need to purchase in the full sizes soon. Eek!

Much love, Ani x