Hola Munchkins!
It's been quite the while since I've said those words!  Life got hectic to the max - work, Christmas, New Year, illness in the family and Holidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.  But today I thought I'd get my act together.  I popped into Paperchase at 8.05am on the way to work, and I picked up a load of new bits (from the sale of course) to inspire me back into the blogging world. So here I am, armed with my attempt at organisation so that I can find the time to do what I love and write.
Of course, nowadays you can also catch me over at http://skinchemists.com/magazine/ where I now edit =)
All in all, a rest has done me the world of good, but being back has its downfalls - I do wish I was back in Sri Lanka with the fam, having fun, but life's not all a box of roses! 
So I will be back tomorrow with duty-free purchases (always such an exciting part of a holiday!).
Love Ani x