Hola Munchkins!
Today, as I type this, it is the 29th September, it is a sunny, but chilly day, and I am hugely confused.  Confused as to what the world quite thinks it is doing?! Time is going super fast, but the weather cannot make up its mind and I am just confused!  However, this month's faves were super-duper easy for me to pick out, so as Mario and Luigi say in the Super Mario Bros Wii game "Here we go againnnnnnn!"
First up, something new - the Rimmel Salon Pro Kate Moss Nail Polish in 393 Desire.  I love a good maroon or burgundy nail - always have, always will.  For around 8 years my colour of choice has been No7 Temptress, but it is just not sitting well on my nails anymore, so when I popped into Boots the other day I picked up this little beauty.  Huge brush, smooth polish, high-shine, intense colour - perfect.
Now, a repurchase - the Ben Nye Banana Powder, which I am housing in an old powder box! Lovely yellow-toned powder that helps to control oil, brighten my face, and leaves me with the yellow-tone nature intended for me!
La Senteurs Gourmandes Vanilla Noire (review here) - basically one of the best scents I've ever smelt.  I love it, cannot be without it. Sweet and sexy simultaneously.
Vichy Dermablend Foundation Stick - love it so much that there is literally nothing left of it - perfect as a concealer, or as a foundation, and wonderful for carrying around with me.
Givenchy Noir Couture mascara, the best mascara I have ever tried - so much so that I haven't strayed from it for around 10 months, which is unheard of for me!  Thick, voluminous, black lashes in two coats.  Perfect.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Khol in Black: I have rediscovered the beauty of lining my waterline - intense, smouldering, defined eyes in a flash!
And, for once, I actually have some jewellery faves!
Since landing a job, I have been upping the stakes on my jewellery bits.  My constant is my purple evil eye, then we have a pink pearl bracelet (meant to attract love into your life), the gold bracelet is my graduation present, and my newest faves, the two gold midi rings!
Hope you liked my September faves - a little different from usual!
Love A.x