Hola Munchkins!
Today I have a beautiful little palette to share with you, and it is quite literally the whole cheekbones-in-a-palette multi-tasking affair.  I have the palette in medium, and it contains a contour colour, a highlighter and a blush/bronze colour - everything you need for a golden goddess-esque look.
The palette is small and sturdy, perfect for travelling or even for just throwing into a handbag or hand luggage. The colours are beautifully buttery and pigmented, and can be used delicately for a softly-sculpted look, or heavily for a full-on Kimmy K effect.  The contour colour is warmer than I'm used to from my Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder, but is actually a lovely change that adds a warmth to my currently autumn-induced grey pallor!  The highlight is my preferred colour - a warm champagne with a little ice to it, and the blush is a lovely golden-flecked shade that makes for a perfect healthy glow.  I love this palette - I know it will be accompanying me when I holiday in December, and I'm actually pretty tempted to buy some of the other shades!
Love A.x