Hola Munchkins!
Here are my favourites from this pretty gorgeous month.
August has been more of a natural month for me - sorting out skin that has been stressed to the max, but still allowing my actual skin to show through.
L'oreal Skin Perfection Moisturiser is something that I was sent, and is now something that I really love.  Smoothing, sorbet-like, comforting soft pink in colour and scent (odd description, but you will know what I mean if you smell it!).  Perfect moisturiser for day and night.  It settles to a velvet-like finish on the skin, and just looks and feels as though it is doing all kinds of good for you!  A full review will be coming soon.
Bourjois Happy Light is to me what Healthy Mix was to a lot of person - healthy, happy-looking skin.  Beautifully light-weight, an exceptional colour choice in 53 Golden Beige for a yellow-based Asian skin tone such as myself, provides a perfected look to the skin without being heavy or settling on the face.  Medium coverage, very natural and radiant - basically my skin but absolutely better!  Another one that I will be reviewing at length shortly.
Along with a lip, I feel that brows really finish off a look - to coin a cliche, they are the icing on the cake.  Brows take a look to a lady-like, face-framed, strong level, and at the moment I am using a very cheap Saffron brow pencil - I can get away with cheaper brow pencils due to the fact that my eyebrows don't need a lot doing to them, and are black.  Paired with brows, I have been loving full-on lashes.  Givenchy's Noir Couture has been my favourite now for easily 9 months - I coat the lashes in this magic potion for slightly lengthened, but a definitely thicker flutter!
A nude lip has been my staple: if I'm not using my L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Tempting Lilac (super buttery and moisturising), then I use this combo - Maybelline Lipstick in 742 Luminous Beige, with No 7's Candyfloss lipgloss over the top.
The Harry Potter films have been playing on TV ever Saturday, and to be quite honest, that is my idea of Saturday-night heaven!  I actually have the box-set, but how lovely is it to just sit in front of the TV and watch without any effort? 
Ah The Borgias.  Sad, sad face.  Best programme ever.  Fact.  Before period dramas (Game of Thrones, The White Queen) exploded with a vengeance onto our screens, this was the absolute original.  The view into the clandestine world of the papacy - its intrigues, mysteries and scandals - the Borgias provided drama, passion, and a fabulous sense of the sumptuous life lived within the Vatican.  Incredibly well-acted, and drawing loosely on the Borgia family members, this will be sorely missed in my life!
This once-upon-a-time book worm is trying to regress back to the wormiest of her 7-year old days, and read both voraciously and indiscriminately.  Update will follow!
Hope you liked my faves this month!
Love A.x