Hola Munchkins!
Today's post leans more towards lifestyle than beauty.  I am attempting to revert back to my 9 year old self.  I was very much a little bookworm, carrying around 2 books with me everywhere just in case I finished the first and would have nothing more to read!  As much as that's a little fanciful these days, the essence of my reading self is what I am trying to rediscover.  So, these past few months I have had a full-on love affair with the Kindle app on my Samsung Galaxy Tab, but like my 9 year old self I am quite literally craving books.  And so, without delay, here are the books I wish to finish in September (although hopefully once back in the habit, I will read even more!).

On Beauty - Zadie Smith
I have wanted to read this for the longest time - maybe a case of style over substance as I love the cover, but I've also heard such good things about it.
White Teeth - Zadie Smith
This is my current squeeze, and I am really enjoying it.  A tale of interweaving cultures, and written in a lovely style, I am about halfway through this as we speak.
Pygmalion - Bernard Shaw
My Fair Lady has to be one of my favourite films ever "Move your bloody asssssssss" featuring the classic beauty that is Audrey Hepburn, so I thought I'd take a walk back in time and read the origins of that brilliant film.
A Streetcar Named Desire - Tennessee Williams
Literally can't believe I've not read this, but life is all about rectifying mistakes!
Love A.x