Hola Munchkins!
A long while ago I asked my mother to pick up two Mac Paint Pots from Duty Free for me, and I just adore them - I have Blackground, perfect for an intensely smoked eye and Constructivist, a lovely warm brown shot through with a pearlised finish.  Now, the price of Paint Pots made it so I never quite got adding to my little collection, but I did pick up a Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold a while ago, to use as a face highlighter.  Lately, I saw pics of a beautiful navy, and a cranberry colour doing the rounds, and decided I must have them!  So, off to Boots it was and this is the resulting loveliness!






I adore the colours I chose, and the formula is lovely - creamy and buildable, but easily smoked out.  They did crease on me on a hot day walking around London, but nothing's perfect is it?!
Love A.x