Hola Munchkins!
The last few days have provided me with two things - a brilliant primer, and some well-needed sun. These two things have created a magical mix whereby I no longer neeeeed a heavier base, and have been turning to a few of my lighter coverage bases.  The primer in question, firstly, is the Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer which is ridiculous amounts of good.  

The Sun, if you were interested, is my friend!The bases I have been loving are the newest version of the Bourjois Healthy Mix, the Maybelline Fit Me foundation, and the Revlon Nearly Naked.

The first two - the Healthy Mix and Fit Me, are somewhat similar in that they are both almost gel-like foundations, they glide on the skin, and leave a slightly healthy finish that is neither matte nor dewy.  The coverage of both is light-medium buildable, and with concealer really looks like my skin but better.  Being an oily girl, I have to powder, and re-powder, but that's a cross I have to bear!


The Nearly Naked is a very different formula, more like you normal/traditional formulas, a liquid that sets, and buffs into the skin almost undetectably.  The coverage is very similar, light-medium buildable, but is somehow more of a perfected finish, and slightly more matte, becoming almost part of the skin.  Again, I powder, and re-powder, but I do love it.

All in all, I am really loving the way the sun means more and more skin options become available to me!
What are your fave sunny-day foundations?
Love A.x