Hola Munchkins!
I am prone to a little bit of eczema on and around my eyelids, especially in times of stress and illness, and I have been a little of both lately, so the eczema has been kind of bubbling under the surface, not quite there, but not quite not.  
Enter Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair.  I got this in a little Dermalogica Hydration Kit, and oh-em-gee it has quite literally saved my life.  
It is a thick, non-greasy cream that immediately feels hydrating on the skin.  It takes a few moments to sink in properly, but when it does sink in the immediate area on and around the eye is soft and smooth.  This eye cream has meant that for once I haven't had to resort to steroid creams to take down the eczema, for which I am very grateful!
Beautiful cream that I think could work on most skin types!
Love A.x