Hola Munchkins!
Today I have for you a review of the infamous Weleda Skin Food.  Now, first thing I know about this is that Victoria Beckham loves it, and I love Victoria Beckham, so from the start I figured this was going to be a little bit of a match made in heaven.  And let me tell you, I am thoroughly enjoying this little tube of joy.
Now, this actually turned out not to be exactly as I expected it to be in terms of texture - I suppose I was expecting a rich, nourishing cream.  What I was faced with was a balm, obviously rich in oils, that needs a little work to spread across the face, but that leaves the skin deeply nourished.  Now, I have oily, oily skin, but it is still dehydrated, and of a night where I am not using Liquid Gold, I love a good dose of moisture, and that is exactly what Skin Food provides.
Herbally, but somewhat familiar in scent, I actually find it a lovely, comforting product to use at night, a product that leaves me with beautiful skin in the morning!
Love A.x