Hola!
Today is the start of two brand new blog series - What's On My Face aaaaaaaaaaand What's In My Face.  Basically, its a kind of "currently" series about what make up I'm wearing and what skincare I'm using - hence What's IN My Face and What's ON My Face.  Snazzy names, huh?  Today, seeing as it's the first of both of these posts, I have decided to combine the two - In and On!  So, let's get started!
As we all know, winter has invaded our lives with quite the intention of vengeance - unfortunately this is playing ultimate amounts of havoc with my skin: oily, dehydrated, breaking out - EURGH.  Hero products are:

Now, winter has also meant a little switcheroonie in the old make up routine.  I FINALLY got round to purchasing a full-size version of Estee Lauder's Double Wear, and I am reverting to my alchemic roots by mixing it with Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, which has a lovely, healthy, dewy look to it.  Eyes and Lips are taking on cranberry hues, which I find the ultimate in flattering for wintery skins - they add a warmth, and a subtle pop to a more deadened skin!  Blushers are tending to veer more towards the natural - roses - and berry tones again.  I find the monotone look actually more flattering and interesting than I ever really thought it would be.  That's generally all I've switched up, and then adding lashings and lashings of highlighter on the top!

There you go - What's In My Face and What's On My Face.
Love A.x