Hola!
You may not know this - tbh how would you? - but I LOVE Mariah Carey.  When all the little girls at school were obsessed with Take That and Boyzone I quite literally, at the age of 5 thought what's the point.  I loved Kylie and Mariah.  They were my first introduction to proper music, and they are what probably lead me to be the lover of music that I am today.  
I digress, but I wanted to give you a little background!  I have been quietly observing the Famous by Sue Moxley brand for sometime - I saw it when they discontinued the old packaging and re branded the brand, and always thought I like the look of the new stuff.  When wondering around Superdrug the other day I saw that most of the brand was on a half price offer - and was instantly attracted by the Shimmer Bricks.  I've been lusting over the Bobbi Brown (the original, as some would say) shimmer brick for ages, but really couldn't bear to part with the thirty odd pounds one would cost (that is reserved for foundations and the odd palette), so I decided to pick up a Famous one.  
Playing on the brand name, they have named the Shimmer Bricks names such as Rihanna and Beyonce.  I love me a bit of Beyonce, but the colours were very similar to other make ups I already have, and I have a bit of an issue with Rihanna in general.  Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful and talented, but her life choices leave a lot to be desired!  I saw Mariah, and without even looking at the product I knew this was the one for me!
What this product adds to the skin is a gold/skin-toned glow that looks very believable.  I have used it most days since buying it, either all over the cheeks or just on the top of the cheekbones, and I feel has really countered the cold weather "I look like a ghost" type look! 
Definitely a must - especially on the half price offer!
Love A.x