Hola!
When it comes to lip colour, I'm trying to be a little more "out there".  Sometimes a colourful lip can make me feel uncomfortable, so I'm leaning towards lippies with an undetectable texture, and this Kate Moss one definitely fits the bill.  A dark ruby red, with a satin-type finish, it lasts literally for hours, and feels sooooo comforting on the lips.  So much so that I rocked this look for the WHOLE day.  Unheard of in my books!
Base: Vichy Dermablend Concealer in Sand
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Make Up in 2WN1 mixed with Benefit That Gal Primer
NYX Taupe to contour
Fashionista Blush in Butterscotch
Elf Bronzer in Luminance for Highlight
Eyes: HD Brows Dark Brown all over lid and smoked out, then applied heavily as liner
HD Brows in Rich Brown through the crease
Collection 2000 Pump Up the Volume Mascara
Lips: No7 Perfect Lips Pencil in Fire
Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107
Hope you liked my new fave red lip!
Love A.x