Hola!
I am wholeheartedly the smudgy, messed-up type of eyeliner wearer.  Neat, precise, and flicked just don't seem to suit me, and as such I steer clear of gels, liquids, creams - I am a pencil gal.  Precisely I am a kohl girl.  Deep, almost dirty, mussy, no-fuss, intense kohl.  So imagine my delight when I spotted the following:
I cannot believe how long it has taken the more purse-friendly beauty brands to bring out a superior quality eyeliner - but they are here now, and superior quality they definitely are!
I always line my top lid, always, normally with a black, hence the purchase of the black, and then either line my bottom waterline with a black or nude, hence the nude!  The formulation of these is on a whooooole other level.  Creamy, pigmented, doesn't pull at the eye, smudgeable for a good few seconds, then sets and does not budge until taken off!  Wear time is longer on the black than the nude, but it still isn't half bad!
I loooooooooooove these pencils, and shall definitely be getting my hands on a few more!
Hope you liked this,
Love A.x