Hola,
So, as the title of this post suggests, I have found a new favourite primer.  Now, this is completely different from the primers I would usually choose, as this is a skincare-type primer, and I generally go for the lock-and-hold type primer.  But this has truly been quite the revelation in my routine. 
 I would class it as being in the skincare-primer category, as I feel it really aids the condition of the skin.  Stila's own website says:
Swirl your way to perfect skin in one step! This innovative, triple-swirled helix serum instantly color-corrects, brightens and covers skin imperfections for a flawless face with no fuss. 

This primer, color-corrector, brightener and anti-aging skincare serum does it all with the help of Stila's Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™: 
  • Magician- Instantly makes imperfections disappear
  • Multitasker - Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, pores and pigmentation
  • Miracle Worker- Hydrates, controls oil and improves skin texture

The revolutionary new product contains 3 color-correcting brighteners:
  • Green tone instantly neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes
  • Lavender tone counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look
  • Peach tone brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots

The weightless, creamy formula blends imperceptibly into skin and won't clog pores or settle into fine lines … so all anyone will notice is your perfectly flawless skin! 

Now, I'm fairly sure you're wondering whether the product live up to its claims?  Well, in a nutshell, yes.  It has verrrry quickly become a staple in my skincare/cosmetic routine (I include this in skincare as I feel it is a semi-serum!).  My favourite property of this is definitely the colour correcting.  Now, let me tell you, when I first slathered this all over my face I thought "colour-correcting?HMPH".  Now I think "colour-correcting?DEFOS" and I'll tell you why - the first time I put it all over my face, and saw no difference on the skin, but found I needed less foundation.  Putting my best Sherlock Holmes hat on, I decided the second time to only apply it to half of my face.  If you buy this, do that.  And be amazed.  
Skin literally looks brighter, less sallow, and healthier.  Perfect primer properties if you ask me!  As for controlling oiliness, this is where it is less successful, but I don't really mind - the rest of my skincare routine sorts that out, and I quite like the hydrating nature of the One-Step Correct.
So, in summary, One-Step Correct: Magician?  Pretty much.  Multitasker?  Definitely.  Miracle Worker?  Almost, but not quite!  A lovely little potion that I think would help any women with uneven skin tone!
Love A.x