I think I'm in love.  With this:
The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair is raved about by everyone in the beauty world, it is SUCH a popular product.  Unfortunately, the stubborn within me prevented me from purchasing this sooner - I do not like jumping on bandwagons!  To be honest I'm just stubborn.com!  Add to this the fact that I had a HUGELY disappointing experience with the Estee Lauder Idealist Skintone Corrector, meaning that I just brushed aside the Advanced Night Repair.  Oh how I wish I hadn't.  Note to self, no need for stubbornness!  Anyways, many months after being stubborn, I think it was Anna at Vivianna Does Makeup, with one of her posts or videos that made me decide to try it - she seems as skincare obsessed as me!  Due to lack of funds, however, I didn't want to stretch to a full-sized product, and manage to wrangle these two 7ml bottles  off an ebay seller for £8.50 including p&p, and tbh I haven't even got through the first 7ml bottle in about a month.
So, first things first - the product is a clear serum, slightly thick, but obviously fairly water based as it sinks into the skin with ease.  The scent is slightly energising - kind of citrussy, I would liken it to the smell of Spain, not sure why, but I just would!  As I said, it sinks into the skin with ease, and is just the ticket for my ridiculously dry nose - no idea why its so dry when the rest of me is so oily!  I use this the alternate nights when I don't use my Alpha H Liquid Gold, and at first I thought it wasn't doing anything, and that I'd wasted more of my money!  However, the morning after the second night, I looked in the mirror to find something was different - I wasn't sure what, but something was.  Now what I find is that the morning after applying this, my skin looks clearer and brighter, and just more healthy.  And its not just a temporary effect, it seems to be cumulative, and that is something that I'm really happy with.  I also apply extra to any breakout areas, and find that in the morning the breakouts have practically disappeared!  Of course, I still haven't been using it that long, and hopefully haven't seen its full efficacy yet: I can't wait to see what other wonders it does for my skin!
Once these bottles are finished, I think I'm going to have to buy the full size!
Have you had success with Advanced Night Repair?
Love A.x