I'm a little bit a fan of the make up in Topshop.  Firstly, I hear on the grapevine that they're made by the same company as Mac, so there's a no-brainer: have a look  at a shade you like in Mac and go find a similar one in Topshop, chances are the packaging and the range of colours are the only differences.  Secondly, they're pretty darn good products.  At the moment I own a couple of nail polishes from their range: Geography teacher is a gorgeous nude, Mannequin is a nudey-peach and my fave is a slightly deeper blush-pink, a limited edition in Prim and Proper, which I believe has now been added to the core collection.  I have a lippy in Innocence, two cream blushers in Flush and Head Over Heals and this little beauty I'm about to show you is the newest in my collection.  Say hello to Topshop Powder Blush in Powdered:

  


This is a lovely, lovely powder.  First off, I ADORE the colour.  Right up my alley.  It is literally a powder pink, and brightens up the face instantly.  My preferred way to wear this is as an accent on the very top of the apple of the cheek, after I've applied all my random other bits - bronzer, highlighter, sometimes other blush - this always goes on last using a fairly dense, small-headed blush brush.  The texture is a dream, verrrrrrrrrry finely milled,  and so easy to blend.  This is for the most part a matte colour, and I would liken it to a satin blush formula from the likes of Mac.  Before this, I only had the Topshop cream Blushers, but I can say now that IF they have more pretty colours, I don't mind parting with the £6 (plus student discount) it costs to buy this.  Only gripe?  Topshop make up isn't in every store - I generally have to wait until I go to Westfield to buy this.
Overall this is fast becoming a fave!
Love A.x