So deodorant, I've never really given it a second thought, apart from you gotta use it!  I've had friends who sweated profuuuuuuuuuuuusely, but I've never really had an issue with sweat.  I picked this up when my Garnier Invisible Minerals deodorant ran out - I didn't really like the Garnier, I felt it tried to cover-up as opposed to solving any sweaty issues.  But this, even for a non-sweaty girl for me, is a revelation.  It comes in the form of a cream which you twist up through little holes, which I quite like!  It is a weird concept, and I do sometimes forget that I need to put it on before bed.  Lesson learnt yesterday though when I put this on before going out, and put a black t shirt on straight after.  White mark central!  When used properly though, I feel super-clean and super-safe from any sweaty issues!  I wholeheartedly recommend this!  Plus the one that I got, with the cucumber pic (go fresh) smells so cleeeeeeeeeeeeean.

Love A.x