I love getting No7 £5 off vouchers.  Normally I buy my fave dark nail polish - Temptress - but I haven't done that yet.  Never fear though, I'll get another voucher so I can pick it up!  This time I decided on some uber useful things - 2 brushes to add to my collection (I really should get around to doing a make-up brush post..hmmmm).  The first brush that I picked up is one that I already have in my collection, but tbh I can see myself picking up at least another one or two - the No7 Eyeshadow Blend and Contour Brush.  I'm sure many of you have this one, and I know it's a known dupe for a Mac blending brush, and I just love it.  The brush head is a little longer than many other eyeshadow brushes, and are very soft and flexible.  I use it daily for blending out the crease of my eye, and if I'm using Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist, I use a flat brush to lay it all over the lid, and the No7 to blend it all out.  It is probably one of the most useful brushes that you can own - if you were stuck in a situation where this was the only eye brush you have, i think you could still create so many different eye looks.
L-R: Smokey Eyeliner Brush, Eyeshadow Blend and Contour Brush
The second brush is a new one, and one that I've had my eye on online for probably about a year, but could never ever find it in store.  It is the No7 Smokey Eyeliner Brush, and after my local Boots had a little jiggle around, I managed to find it in the make up brush stand that now exists, as opposed to in the No7 stand.  It is a short, stubby little brush head, with fairly dense, short bristles that would be excellent for first packing colour on, and then smoking it out, which I think would be especially effective under the eye.  I am really looking forward to this teeny brush becoming a staple in my routine!
As a side note, I really like the design of the No7 brushes - simple and elegant, black handles with gold ferrule and gold writing!
Love A.x