Ahhhhhh I'm so bad.  After getting the Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted moisturiser (review here), I seem to have found the illuminating tinted moisturiser in Warm Radiance.  Oops.  Told you, foundations are my addiction!  Anyways, this is an interesting little product.  Fairly thick, with a shimmer running through it - I tried to capture the shimmer for you, but my little old cam apparently doesn't do that.  It is a light-medium coverage as a tinted moisturiser, but it leans a little toooooo sheeny for my liking.  So what do I do with it?  Wellllllllllllll I either mix it into another foundation OR use it as a highlighter/bronzer.  It is GORgeous applied with a stippling brush on the tops of cheekbones and bridge of the nose, just adds such a natural radiance to the face.  One of the biggest plusses?  Used like this it'll probably last my entire life! Hehe.

Love A.x