So, I'm actually thinking about this really early this month, it's the 18th April, and I just thought ooooooooooooo let me be super cool and have a think!
This month in general has been another skincare month, with a couple of fabulous finds.
The first is my new moisturiser - Vichy Normaderm.  What I like about it is that my skin appears more even-toned with consistent use of this.  Alas, I am also using the Clinique Dark Spot Corrector, so it could be that too, so I'm putting the pair of them in the faves.  Firstly, the moisturiser is lovely, I recommend it to any of you girlies (and boy-ies?) who would normally use the La Roche Posay Effaclar M - it mattifies and more!  I'll pop a link to my review of it  here .  The Clinique is a product I've been using for around 2 months now, after the EPIC FAIL of the Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator.  And I didn't really give it a thought until about 2 weeks ago when I looked at my naked face and thought wooooooooooahhh what happened here?!  In a good way.  You see, the dark, dark scars that were on my chin - although not completely disappeared, are soooooo much lighter.  I remember the layers of concealer I had to put on them because my chin scars hard, and now when I put on foundation, they are more or less covered without concealer! Honourable mention to Alpha H Liquid gold, which I'm finding I can use less and less of, and Caudalie Beauty Elixir.. HOWEVER I am poor and can no longer afford the Caudalie.  Does anyone have any toner suggestion?  I was thinking along the lines of Elemis Lavender Balancing or an Origins.  Suggestions on a postcard please (or in the comment box if it so pleases you=p).
Next up, in terms of make up I'm kinda favouring a perfectly polished, flawless, yet looks like my own skin kinda deal. Nars Sheer Glow as always is the firm fave.  I actually had a foundation epiphany a few weeks ago.  I chase the tails of so many foundations, and always find none are as perfect as the Nars.  I have no idea why I haven't reviewed it yet, I use it practically everyday.  So I am trying to stop the foundation chase, or at least slow it down. The Barry M white Foundation I would super recommend to any of you who finds their foundations oxidise throughout the day - mine do pretty quickly - as it kind of helps to stabilise the colour a little.  By next month I'm hoping to pick up a yellow pigment eye shadow to customise my foundations to my skin tone, therefore producing less wasted foundations!
Still can't get enough of this lippy.  Ridiculously good.  You need this in your life.  Review here.
New in my life: daily use of eyelash curlers.  Why have I not been doing this longer?  Weirdo.   Mine are Tweezerman.
Eyes-wise I have rekindled my love of Mac Paint Pots.  I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! They are to die for.  The best bases ever, and also such gorgeous eye shadows.  If you have a little gander at some of my faces of the days you'll get a little look-see into what they can create.  I do however think that Constructivist maybe the prettiest of all the paint pots - I just wished my pictures captured their prettiness! Review here.
BRONZE.  I love bronze atm.  Not bronzer.  But bronze.  On my face.  Paint Pot in constructivist.  Accessorize bronzer.  Bronze eyeshadow from my Sleek Storm Palette.  Benefit One Hot Minute.  Mac Petticoat MSF as blush/bronze/highlight.  Accessorize browny eye shadow.  L'oreal Infallible in the chocolate colour.  Mac Teddy Eyeliner.  Kiko Brown Eyeliner.  L'oreal Rouge Caresse Nude Ingenue. Lots and lots of bronze for me!  Ultimately flattering on every skin tone provided you get the shades right.
Person.  This month I have a fave person.  Queen Victoria!  She is the ultimate amateur writer.  Oh em gee. Just finished a 6000 word essay on her.  All I can say is: find her volumes of journals; volumes of letters; read biographies; and watch Young Victoria.  Let me tell you, as fanciful as it may seem, those Young Victoria scenes are literally lifted from letters and journals.  Plus Emily Blunt and Rupert Friend make a gorgeous couple.
Once Upon A Time.  O. M. G.  I know I continually go on about this but it is getting ridiculously good and is obviously nearing the climax. I am downloading them as they come out in America so am nearly at the end of season one and I think this is quite possibly my fave show ever.
Mad Men.  Yes I know I'm late starting but I love it!  Just finished season1 and I think season2 is now on its way to me!  I loooooooooooooooove Betty's face and hair.  Adorable.

Food-wise, it's all about the earl grey with almond milk, and petit filous this month!
Love A.x