Top Row: Rose Shine, Juicy Apricot
Bottom Row: Butterscotch, Golden Glow (Eyeshadow)
Top Row: Night Sky, Double Take
Bottom Row: Brunette Bombshell, Nude

Lipstick in Buff

These are my 2 palettes.  Red is cheeks.  Black is eyes.  Both pretty beautiful I think.  And I tried to make them SUPER useful palettes.
The cheek palette has a soft pink, an apricot, a softer more natural pink, and a gold eyeshadow that I am actually using on my face for highlighting purposes.  The Eyeshadow palette has the ever-useful black, a gold-toned brown that is bronzey, a metallic brown and a nude, for use as a base.  
The pigmentation of these is brilliant, both the blushers and the eyeshadows need the lightest touch for amazing colour pay-off, all of the powders are finely milled and rival higher-priced brands.  Four blushers / eyeshadows plus a palette cost me £12, and actually come in these little self-containers, so I can swap them in and out of the palettes:
The lipstick is a gorgeous cool-toned light nude shade, that it pretty opaque, and helps to brighten my face.  The finish is fairly moisturising, similar to a Mac Lustre finish. Wear time is average, but super easy to reapply without a mirror. Loads of people have said they don't like the packaging, but for some reason I find it pretty appealing!  I like the slim-line shape, and I have no objections to the red packaging at all!
All in all I reckon from the few products I've tried from the range are lovely, high-quality products, and I'd love to try some more!
Hope you found this little post on a lesser-known brand useful!
Love A.x