I have now been using this cleanser, which you may well have seen in my No7 Haul post available, on and off for about a month, and thought I would share with you my thoughts on it!
Boots website states:
Say goodbye to shiny skin with this gentle, soap-free formulation for normal to oily complexions.The No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser gently removes make-up and impurities and tightens pores – delivering in one step the same results other regimes offer in two – to leave skin clean, refreshed and feeling fabulous.
As well as No7’s unique multivitamin and mineral blend to hydrate and energise, the foaming cleanser is also enriched with zinc – proven to help regulate the skin’s oil production – for radiant, healthy-looking skin all day long.
As I previously mentioned in my haul post, this was quite a love at first cleanse story!  Why, you ask, do I love it?  Well, I have tested it in my usual way to see just how good it is at doing its primary job: cleaning.  The way I do this is to use one pump of it all over my face, and see how it fares on a really, really full face on makeup - namely my Dior Forever - before I then do a second cleanse with my Clari, which shows me two things: how well the first cleanse took off my makeup, and secondly cleans my skin super dooper deeply!  
The results of my incredibly scientific experiment was that hardly any makeup residue appeared on my Clari at the second cleanse!  It literally seems to melt off my makeup, and when used in conjunction with the Clari, really foams up and cleans deep deep down into my skin.  It leaves my skin feeling very, very soft however, after using it a few times in a row, my skin can feel a bit tight.
UPDATE: I looked at this today, and its nearly finished!  I haven't been using it, so one wonders who has been?  Well I found it near the shower, so I reckon its my 16year old brother.  Let's just say if he's that happy that its nearly finished, it must be pretty good.  It really is a nice cleanser, and I think it would really be a good cleansing choice for anyone with oily or teenage skin.  So the conclusion is - if you get a £5 off No7 voucher, give your little brother/sister/son/daughter  treat.  Apparently they'll like it.
Love A.x