I love foundation, if you're a reader of my blog, I think you will know this!  Most of the time, I love a flawless face, and have been thinking about cream foundations recently.  I was browsing the Sleek website, and came upon tester kits of their Creme to Powder Foundation, and thought it was such a good idea. After really studying the shades, I ordered the Light and the Light Medium tester kits for £2.99 each (they do Fair/Light, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Medium/Dark and Dark, so a reaaaaally good variety of colours).  
I actually fell into the Light palette, somewhere in between Sand and Calico, so that really does give you an insight into the amount of shades available.  
Light
I had thought that even if any of the colours didn't really match me I could use them for concealer and cream contour.  However, the product was an absolute fail for me.  As a foundation, it doesn't sit well on the skin at all, I tried bare skin, I tried moisturiser, I tried moisturiser and primer, I tried with powder, without powder - it just wouldn't settle.  And unfortunately, the same goes for using it for concealer and contour.  Absolute unfortunate fail.
Light/Medium
The shade range is amazing, and it is a shame this foundation didn't work for me, BUT the upside is that I now know what colour I am in Sleek foundations, and as such, am looking forward to trying their liquid foundation!
Love A.x