This weekend saw me tag along on a little trip to Bicester Village with my parents.  I literally was only going along to go to the Cosmetics Company Store and oh em gee I so could have bought the whole shop!  A few things were hit and miss, they had such a good selection of foundation brands and individual foundations within a brand, especially Clinique and Estee Lauder, however, the shades they had were the darkest and fairest within the ranges!  So, as I couldn't buy any foundations, I limited myself to 3 brilliant buys: Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturiser, surprisingly in the shade 'Light Medium' as 'Medium' was too dark - I think I need to catch some sun - it was £19, instead of the retail price of £27!  I would have preferred the oil free formulation but beggars can't be choosers!  The next item was a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in 'Platinum' which I believe is a limited edition, costing me £21.50 instead of £30.50, and let me tell you now, I think shimmer bricks are going to be my new unaffordable uhb-session!  The last item was one I had seen on Pixiwoo a couple of times, and I remember Nic saying omg its amazing, limited edition, but if it's re promoted just get it!  It is a Mac MSF in Petticoat and it is gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous.  It cost me £13.75, which is SUCH a bargain.  For today, I'm just gonna show you a load of pics of the beautiful things - full reviews will come when I've had a proper chance to test them all out!
 
 
 
 
So lucky to have found these pretty things!
Love A.x
Empty home...pretty things...tryna write the songs that my city sings...
- Drake