In a far away land, long ago, lived a king and his fair queen. Many years had they longed for a child and finally their wish was granted. A daughter was born, and they called her Aurora. Yes, they named her after the dawn for she filled their lives with sunshine. Then a great holiday was proclaimed throughout the kingdom, so that all of high or low estate might pay homage to the infant princess. And our story begins on that most joyful day.
 I actually purchased 4 things from the Villains collection when it came out, and this is by far my fave!  It is a very finely milled powder blush, which picks up better on a brush than many Mac blushers I have tried.  As you can see from the pics below, it is a very cool toned pink, with a touch of blue to it - I would kind of liken it to one of my fave all time blushers - Benefit Thrrob, with the Mac leaning slightly darker and cooler.  Upon seeing it my sister did think it leant slightly purple, which I think it might do on darker skintones.  It is lovely applied to the highest point of the apples of the cheeks to brighten up the face and make you look alive and healthy!  I have also patted this on the lips before, and find it makes a lovely lip colour.  I know it is marketed as a Beauty Powder, but I reckon it would look rather odd all over the face, even if it was applied very sheerly! 
For some reason this often gets neglected in my collection - have really been making an effort to use it, and I love it.  It really brightens the face, and makes me look spring-appropriate for want of a better word!
One regret I have re the Venomous Villains Collection is that I never picked up Heartless lippy - I think it was in the Cruella collection.  I have searched and searched for it, but eBay is asking me for circa £30 and tbh they're not getting it from me!  Pleeeeeeeeeeease let me know if you have one knocking about that you're not using, or if you know of a really good dupe.  But let's be honest, I want the one with Cruella on it!
Love A.x
I know you

I walked with you

Once upon a dream

I know you

The gleam in your eyes

Is so familiar a gleam

And I know it's true
That visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did
Once upon a dream.
-Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty