I loooooooooved the look of this when Nic from Pixiwoo recreated it.  It actually suits me a lot better than a lot of their looks, but doesn't translate so well on the camera.  However, I think it's a look I'll be wearing a lot!

So here are my version of the products used:
L-R: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 53, Sleek Storm Palette, Mac Blackground Paint Pot, Maybelline Lippy in Windsor Rose, Mac Teddy eyeliner, Avon Supershock eyeliner in Black, Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara, My Fashionista Blush Palette
So here's what I did:
Face: Bourjois healthy mix applied with fingers all over face, and blended in.  Fashionista Rose Shine Blusher on apple of cheeks.
Eyes: Blackground all over the lid as base.  Top right (reddy-brown) eyeshadow pressed all over the lid.  Naked Palette in Gunmetal on the outer corner and through the crease (not pictured).  Thin line of Supershock eyeliner on top lash line, and top and bottom waterlines.  Mac teddy on the lower lash line.  Maybelline mascara on lashes.
Lips: Maybelline Windsor Rose. 
L-R: Top right Sleek Storm e/s, kind or a reddy-brown colour, Rose Shine Blush from my Fashionista Blush Palette
Hope you liked - you can check out the Pixiwoo vid here.
Hope you liked!
Love A.x
Girls are scary. Large groups of girls scare the crap out of me.

- Kristen Stewart