So I only like shoes with points.  I seriously take issue with round toe shoes!  I don't know why, but i love me a point!  However, lately it is getting harder and harder to find a good pointed shoe.  I blame ballet flats!  However, I came across these in Primark the other day for £6 and now seriously regret not buying the cream colour too.  I may just go back and get them!
I think one would classify them as 'almond toe' - not quite my perfect point, but getting there.
I lost my hair doughnut soooo I picked up the following also from Primark, which were £1.50 and £1, I don't remember which is which, but they are much cheaper than my first one from boots:
Of course I popped into boots, and I picked up the following (minus the elephants, they are alllllllllll mine):
These lippies are the L'oreal Caress Sheer Lippies in L-R Lovely Rose,  Tempting Lilac and Impulsive Fuschia.  The little colourful box is the new No7 ltd edition Vital Bright Blush in Blooming pink.  First impressions of the lippies are that they are lovely and moisturising, but not as pigmented as normal lippies.  They go on fairly glossy, with a fair amount of sheer colour, that can be layered up.  The blush is beautiful in terms of both colour and formulation - it truly is cream-to-powder.  I will defos be getting the other blush colour, as well as more of the L'oreal lippies - the slight sheerness makes it easier to wear brighter colours.  More in-depth reviews to come!
Love A.x
Your Majesty, I see no point in beating about the bush. I regret to inform you, Sire, that the young lady has disappeared, leaving behind only this glass slipper.
- Cinderella, Disney