don't let it get away!..
Lol I sent a text to a friend of mine saying "it's a beautiful day" and received one back saying "...don't let it get away!" which sad to say, I completely didn't get for a full 2 minutes!  Then it clicked - U2! Haha.  Anyways, it is a beautiful day, and as such I am doing a completely spontaneous Face of the Day post!
 Face:
Thin layer of Nars Sheer Glow Stromboli as base
Revlon New Complexion Natural Beige as concealer
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Make Up in 2WN1 - sample from magazine, verrrrry impressed with this, thinking it will be my next purchase
Body Shop Loose Face Powder in 03
Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder in 02 as contour
Elf Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance as highlight
Topshop Cream Blush in Flush
Nars Super Orgasm Illuminator on very tops of cheekbones
Eyes:
All Mac products today from my Mac Quad:
Next to Nothing as Base
Showstopper and Smoking in the crease
Showstopper and Smoking as eye liner
Curled lashes with my Shu Uemura Eyelash curlers
Very thin coat of Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
Lips:
Maybelline Windsor Rose
Love A.x
p.s. check out my blog sale and monthly faves from yesterday!